Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Handmade Holidays

Hope you all spoiled yourself this weekend! 
I took The Boy on a date Friday night ... Chick fil A & Happy Feet 2 
(which I thought was much better than the first).

We got out the rest of the Christmas decorations... 
my favorites are the handmade ones!

Yarn wrapped wreath with vintage jewelry pieces
Yarn wrapped wreath with scrabble tiles & bird

This Elf looks suspiciously like The Boy ;)

                                    
                                               Mitten ornament made from my old sweater                                               



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I had an amazing trunk show Sunday afternoon & the shop got almost wiped out! Spending the day in the studio today trying to get it restocked a bit for my last minute shoppers! 

Heart Collector necklace

Free Shipping now through Saturday 12/17 but shop early to insure you get it in time for Christmas!

Off to munch on these goodies whilst in the studio playing with my baubles....

Italian Angels

These are soo yummy, healthy & easy to make
(the hostess made some Sunday for my trunk show!)!
 
~Italian Angels~ 
Ingredients: Mozzarella balls marinated in oil, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes.

Fold & stack the basil on top of the cheese for the wings & then place a mater on top & secure with a toothpick....voila! Drizzle the platter with  the leftover oil  from the mozzarella for a pretty presentation...then stuff your face!