Friday, October 15, 2010

Up & Down



I feel like I'm caught on a swing...



Up & down..& I can't let go Wanting to fly free...

day fifty two

but afraid to put my feet back on the ground. Stuck at the fork in the road

#50 - A Fork in The Road

Peering at my life from the outside looking in & wondering what I can change...

point of view ..on explore Oct.13 thank you :)

Ever have one of those days?

How do you get unstuck? I think I might head out to do something nice for myself today...a little thrift store haunting or maybe I just need to take the day off & create something new in the studio just for me. What would you do ???

7 comments:

stylefrontier said...

hmm i would walk around the heart of the town to free my mind from feeling stuck at one of those days :)
have a great weekend!

xoxo

Piper Larson said...

Um...I'm been having one of those months! I too am a creative person and sometimes feel like this is the flip side of creativity...the occasional "stuck" feeling. Hope the thrift store trip does the trick. Have a beautiful weekend.
XO Piper

sue said...

Do both - head to the thrift store, find something for yourself, remake it for yourself and enjoy! Sadly, I find cleaning out a cupboard or benchspace makes me feel ready to go again. sigh. Hope you are feeling restored soon!

OneCraftyFox said...

I am having one of those days, I kidd you not! I decided to make myself a hot beverage, snack on my fav biscuits and hop on the computer to find some inspiration and clear my head :)

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I would get out of the house. When I feel like that it always feels better to get out!

Saving Capulet said...

thrifting sounds nice <3

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds perfect! I would so go with both options....I bet you will enjoy it...I so should do this sometime too:)
Hugs and kisses,sweetie