Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Swoon

Is it wrong to be swooning over your own work? I am sooo in love with this necklace ( I do indeed want to marry it!)!
~The Weight of Love~
...the force of their love kept her grounded in romance...

My creative juices are slowly coming back since I've taken on the part time jobs. I think (dare I say it) ...I'm adjusting!?!
~Gravity~
...he swept her off her feet...she only felt brief moments of being grounded since they began their love affair...

I'm even feeling a twinge of romantic hopefulness (as opposed to my usual bitterness fueled by boys)... can you tell by the stories?? lol...

~Unlock My Love~
...he held the key & her heart captive...

~Winged Wonderment~
...his love enveloped her like angels wings... comforting and heavenly divine...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I miss you all dearly! I've been playing catch up & trying to get ready for a market this weekend...come on out this Saturday you Raleigh birds!


Talk to you soon...

5 comments:

Lori P said...

Heck no, I swoon all the time! And beautiful necklaces, by the way. :)

FairyFiligree said...

Nice pieces- sometimes we work better when we're working under stress - not stressed though! that is terrible for our creativity I feel. Good luck on both counts - your jobs & your creativity!

Taryn said...

these are so incredibly gorgeous, I love the assymetrical shape and the old key details :)

Carrie said...

beautiful work! :)

Oh, My Darling said...

Definitely not wrong to swoon over your work, when it's this gorgeous!