Friday, April 9, 2010

So Sweet & Juicy!

Doing a little photo shoot of the last necklace for the
upcoming fashion show
Side note: {squeal} 1 week away!
& realized it was awfully juicy looking!



mmmmm tangerine!

That sent me drooling for some more fruity hued goodies :)
A quick glance at my Etsy favorites made it clear
... I have citrus on the brain! ....




(by persimmon & pink)


(by Knock. Knocking)


(by Kitsch Café)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What have you birds been up to this week?
I was on a bracelet making kick(you can see a few here that made it into the shop). My internet service is still wonky, stupid Time Warner guys came out today for the 5th time! My service is a fickle as a non-committal man ;) (hehehe) They'll be back Sun. to drop a whole new line, hopefully that will do the trick! The Boy & I have been lazing away his spring break so I best get my butt in gear next week!!

Hope you birds have a lovely weekend!

Smooch,
Hanna

16 comments:

CrowNology said...

Love the juice...Yumm. Juice.
Like your choices too!
I am eagerly awaiting the photos of the show!
xo
Andrea

Christina J. said...

Very nice choices!

Fringe said...

oh wow. love the new piece! and all the goodies you picked out too. suddenly, i have a strong craving for some orange juice...:)

i hope you have a wonderful weekend, sweetie pie!

xo

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

That necklace totally looks like it's made from candy! Delicious. And very pretty.

alexkeller said...

absolutely juicy! and i love kitsch cafe!

susan said...

Thank you for sharing my print! What a lovely feature of fun orange products!

Hugs

{susan at persimmonandpink.com}

Kristin said...

What a lovely color palette!

Teresa said...

Oh, the most perfect color for spring! I love that necklace and all the citrus hues.

http://www.invasionista.com

Createology said...

Luscious juicy finds and yes I smell the sweet tangerines on this necklace. Happy creating...

kirstyb said...

gorgeous x

Carrie said...

very cute necklace, indeed. i love the details on it.

i am now a new follower. follow me too?

http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

E said...

mmm, the colors are just delicious! I love yoru necklace!!

Mimi said...

very cute items on this post! :D

p.s. i am now a follower. follow me too? thanks! :)
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Such summery items! Makes me happy :)

Kate said...

Keep up the good work, Jo! Gorgeous as always!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Beautiful... LOVE IT ALL!

There was an error in this gadget