Friday, September 25, 2009

A Gaggle of Girls

~~Let the festivities begin~~

outside the salon waiting for the girls
to finish getting their makeup done


My setup

more goodies

Our "waiting area" was downstairs in a yoga studio dwntwn.
Used to be an old bank with an amazing walk-in safe!
Claire rocking it outside the safe!

Shari showing off my cuffs
Go get dressed girl!

our Flappers!

We had the girls with '20's hairdo's, some up
& flippy, others with finger waves....so gorgeous!

Shari peaking out :)


Buffy (on right) had a hat on for her solo walk,
not sure if we have a pic of that somewhere!?!


Good work girls! It was a whirlwind but
I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Gaggle of Girls
lft-rht top to bottom
Moi, Buffy, Anjuli, Claire, Ameerah
Shari & Jamie!

************************
Want to meet the designers of Revamp & Good Girls Studio!?!
We're having a trunk show! First Friday Oct 2cd at Catch22!

Come on out, we'll be there set up by 6pm!

Smoooches,
Johanna

4 comments:

Winchester Manor said...

Oh how I wish I lived close enough to go to one of your events so I see your gorgeous creations up close and in real life! I would definitely have to wear a bib though because I would be drooling all over myself!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I just adore everything you create! You have such an eye for combining elements and detail. You are one amazing and mega talented lady!

Good luck at the show!

Hugs,
Karyn

kate said...

Jo! I'm so proud of you! Everything looks fantastic...wish I could have been there to support you. Know that I adore you and I'm sending good vibes from New York!

Uncanny Festoon said...

Great show! I love me a finger wave!

Good Girls Studio said...

Thanks ladies! I had soo much fun!