Monday, August 27, 2007

A few of my favorite things

...a wonderful day filled with creativity & what's this...presents in the mail por moi????

the cutest little coin purse to hold my business cards ...purchased from the cutest little French Esty shop Lineanongrata!


& yummy bath goodies :D This orange vanilla bath scrub came from Domaly body & bath
(another lovely esty shop) & it is soo stink'n amazing I just want to eat it! It smells like Orange Creamsicles! YUM!

& ....while I didn't have to pay for this sweet sugar kiss it was worth more than $ can buy!

So hurray for buying myself a little postal love :D
...& hooray for sugar kisses from sweet boys who still occasionally love their mommas (even if said momma thinks it's hilarious to embarrass little boys in public by serenading them with out of tune love songs very badly sung!)

1 comment:

Alice said...

Tag you're it! Check my blog to see what the heck I'm talking about.
http://alicemullen.blogspot.com/