Friday, June 8, 2007

What's up Rache?

Rachel Ray cooks hot dogs? Why...does it really take 30 minutes to cook up a dog? Takes me about 2 minutes, 3 if I can't open the package! Ok, well that's my rant for the day...just a little confrused by the whole thing...Food network is about the extent of my tv viewing (aside from the never ending saga of Ben Ten...the bane of my existence...and nick jr. & disney channel & now you're probably asking why I never wrestle the remote from the child but let me just tell you that not only is the remote broken, he managed to knock the tv onto the floor... broke the plug thingies so that now I can't even watch a dvd! ...but I digress) & let me just say that if I was ever invited to Rachel's for dinner & she served me up wieners w/condiment slaw I would be greatly disappointed ! Might have to stampede the kitchen even ;) Yes, food snob as well as fashion natzi! (Nice nickname my mother gave me !) ...Enough of that ... time to plug in the soldering iron...I love to burn things, last time I busted it out I dropped it & burnt the rug! I have some jump rings that need soldering for a new pendant I managed to make in between cooking dinner, playing scrabble jr. w/T & cleaning up the ant parade on my coffee table...I really need to start using the dining room table for eating rather than beading...oh well. Have a lovely weekend my friends & perhaps there will be some new goodies in the shop Mon.

No comments: