Monday, June 4, 2007

Happy Monday

Happy Monday my little monkeys :) Well...I hope you all have been more productive than I ! Had a bad case of the Scrabble Rack Attack addiction! Not very conducive to work ;) Anyway, I did manage to to do a little email correspondence as well as 2 weeks worth of laundry! Oh yeah, & my living room is clean...too bad you still can't see the floor of my sons room! Mmmmmm...I did treat myself to some Goodberrys ice cream , yummy! So, now I'm off to try & create some fall goodies. I do have a few things to add to the shop that I finished up last night. Just need to take some pics (I'm a terrible photographer!) & upload them...if only I could stop playing scrabble! It's worse than crack (not that I'd know that first hand !)! Ta ta for now...check the shop tomorrow for updates, I've been working on some new wire twisting techniques, actually a little obsessed w/it now so lots more to come. Have a blessed week...smooches!

No comments: