Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What a Day What a Day!!

Tuesday has been productive...it's about time! Started (& finished) a choker w/petite pink coral branches (& more twisties!) & started the shop updates. I loathe picture taking ...really high frustration levels afterward, so... I rewarded myself by lounging at my parents pool for the rest of the afternoon :) Not exactly relaxing what w/the boy splashing me, my mother getting stung by a bee (she's highly allergic!), clipping my grandfathers toe nails (don't ask), oh & did I mention my mom fell off the front porch this morning? Wow...I just reread that... I need to end this day...& maybe spend some time away from the fam :) Perhaps I should get some work done! I just got the most precious beads in the mail today...vintage Holly Hobby cameos, purchased from a cute little etsy shop(luxedeluxe.etsy.com). I think they want to be a charm bracelet. More shop updates coming in the morning...wish me luck! Smooches

No comments: