Monday, June 18, 2007

Happiness..try a little

"I've learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances." - Martha Washington

With that in mind I thought I'd share a few things that make little 'ol me happy & smile :

*stuff...doesn't really matter what it is , I just tend to be a collector of good stuff
*my sons laugh...the best sound in the world ...it's up there with the Beatles ;)
*love...apparently I love to love to love to love...most of the time it makes me smile & well...sometimes it's as if my heart is a puck in a hockey game where no one scores but maybe the puck flies off the ice & hits someone in the face & they get a black eye & ...I digress!
*when you get something you never knew you always wanted...good stuff!
*confirmation that you're not the only one who loves your stuff ...getting online & finding out someone has purchased something from your shop...woohoo
*pink & green together...can't tell ya why , just makes me smile
*learning something new that you never thought you had it in you to do !

Well my cheeky monkees, I hope you all had a happy day & found something to smile about :) I'm off to go make some new shop goodies with the fun "presents" I got in the mail today (the cutest little lampwork birdies, love them & some cool vintage filigree pieces).

No comments: