Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bad Girls

Wherein Good Girls get even...

~HaHa~
Not really...it's just been a rough week thus far {sigh}
Not sure when I turned into this flustered girl who loses things & runs late?
I did manage to get some new baubles made & into the shop...notice an underlying theme...hahaha :)

~Backstabber No.18~
...best of friends
...until you told everyone my secrets
(available here)


~Backstabber No.19~
...aren't you glad we're not in high school anymore ...lol
(available here)


~On The Rocks No.11~
...she liked her drink on the rocks
...reminiscent of her first marriage

(available here)


~*~*~*~~*~*~*~

On a lighter note.... This made me smile :)

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.

In an attempt to cheer myself up I also made a little something just for myself which I never ever do!
(a few of my favorite charms I've been holding onto forever)

Hope you birds are having a good week!!
What's putting a smile on your face today??


7 comments:

Kara said...

Haha! These are great!

Createology said...

My dear you have been a very busy girl. Love the new pieces. Happy creating...

VeganCraftastic said...

Very cool necklaces!

Winchester Manor said...

You make backstabbing so appealing! Love all of your creations my friend...you are one amazing, creative girl!

Big hugs,
Karyn

Ken said...

really cool blog~!

alexkeller said...

i love the piece you made for yourself :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think I'll bust out my Scotch beauty this week!