Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Little Sunshine

Thanks for the SunShine
you birds sent my way yesterday!

I was able to not only photograph my sunny necklace
But also make a pink one too!
(this is just some peeks because I may be saving them for an unveiling at the fashion show! We'll see if I can keep them secret that long! )

It was soo lovely out I was even able
to go for a walk around the lake with The Boy!

A very productive day indeed!
A little Vitamin D can go a long way
**especially**
when paired up with my moms dark chocolate brownies with mocha frosting :)
~MMMMMMMMMM~

Sending you all some sunshine for your week!
(it's actually raining here today so I guess I used it all up!)

&&&&&&&&

Don't forget to get your Valentine Gifts by tomorrow
...'tis the last day for the 30% Off Sale
in the shop!


*hugs*
...Johanna

9 comments:

SewSweetStitches said...

Holy bologna those are pretty!

Anna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that yellow one! So pretty :)

alexkeller said...

glad the sunshine got there :)
might be in the neighborhood in may!

Saving Capulet said...

such wonderful pieces! i love the yellow one :3

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I need some productivity mojo since I'm stuck here. Boo. LOVE the yellow!

Createology said...

You are so ready for Spring. These colors just speak to flowers blooming. Keep creating...

E said...

BOth of these are such gorgeous pieces. What wonderful candy colors!

Emily Claire said...

What cheerful colors!

I'm not sure if you are on the Everything but Grannies' Panties mailing list, but I just got a notice saying they received an estate with lots of jewelry - sterling and costume pieces! Thought you would be interested. :)

Hope all is well!

tinypaperheart said...

so pretty! :)