Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Little Sunshine

Thanks for the SunShine
you birds sent my way yesterday!

I was able to not only photograph my sunny necklace
But also make a pink one too!
(this is just some peeks because I may be saving them for an unveiling at the fashion show! We'll see if I can keep them secret that long! )

It was soo lovely out I was even able
to go for a walk around the lake with The Boy!

A very productive day indeed!
A little Vitamin D can go a long way
**especially**
when paired up with my moms dark chocolate brownies with mocha frosting :)
~MMMMMMMMMM~

Sending you all some sunshine for your week!
(it's actually raining here today so I guess I used it all up!)

&&&&&&&&

Don't forget to get your Valentine Gifts by tomorrow
...'tis the last day for the 30% Off Sale
in the shop!


*hugs*
...Johanna

9 comments:

SewSweetStitches said...

Holy bologna those are pretty!

Anna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that yellow one! So pretty :)

alexkeller said...

glad the sunshine got there :)
might be in the neighborhood in may!

Saving Capulet said...

such wonderful pieces! i love the yellow one :3

Kristin said...

I need some productivity mojo since I'm stuck here. Boo. LOVE the yellow!

Createology said...

You are so ready for Spring. These colors just speak to flowers blooming. Keep creating...

E said...

BOth of these are such gorgeous pieces. What wonderful candy colors!

Emily-Claire said...

What cheerful colors!

I'm not sure if you are on the Everything but Grannies' Panties mailing list, but I just got a notice saying they received an estate with lots of jewelry - sterling and costume pieces! Thought you would be interested. :)

Hope all is well!

tinypaperheart said...

so pretty! :)

There was an error in this gadget