Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Prep Work

I have been scrambling trying to design new goodies & get my stock my levels back up for this weekends Rock & Shop Market & Fashion Show! I got wiped out from a wholesale order {this is in no way, shape or form a complaint! Just an explanation as to where everything in my shop disappeared to! Check out Fab'rik in Raleigh if you missed out on a piece of jewelry you had your eye on :) } & spent most of Monday out shopping my favorite antique malls trying to restock my supplies! I scored the cutest tea cup & saucer sets w/little birds on them while I was out perusing the vintage goodies! (pictures coming) & da da da daaaaaa...I have a new townhome! It is a done deal & I am moving on the 31st! Can't wait to get my new studio all set up!!

In the meantime here's a sneak peek of what
I've been working on for the Fashion Show ...


& some goodies that will be
up for grabs at the Market...

Sorry it's been sooo long since a shop update ! The new pieces have been (thankfully) flying home with customers as fast as I can make them & they haven't quite made it home from any of my shows! :) I am soo thankful for all you Good Girls out there who've been soo supportive of my work! You birds make my heart sing!

If you're in the Triangle area this weekend come on out & see me & catch the fashion show! My mom will be manning my table while I run around backstage but I'll out there after the show around 2:30 if you'd like to stop by & say "hi"!



XoXo,
Jo

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, I cannot get over how GORGEOUS those necklaces are!