Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life in the Craft Lane

~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a good day! 'Tis my dear friend Theresa's birthday & I made her this scrumptious corsage & adorned a vase of flowers with it for an extra special bday bouquet :) It's made from coffee filters that have been painted up & adorned with a silk ribbon floral brooch I made & peachy & pink ribbons. You can find the instructions for the corsage over at Vanessa's Fanciful blog right here. She is most magnificent!

We ventured out for yummy pizza over at Lilly's Pizza where for the first time since being diagnosed with an allergy to gluten she was able to eat pizza with a gluten free crust! Yummmo! (I'd post pics but I take terrible food photos & they usually end looking barfy!{bleh})

For all you Raleigh birds you should head on over if you've never been there before, they have regular pizza too, not just gluten free. It's over at 5 points (where I just found my dream shop/apartment...more on that later). Call me if you're heading over there because...umm...I want more! I had gorgonzola, artichokes & red onions on mine (I won't breathe on you I promise!)
*************
In other crafty news I was able to take some good pics of the newbies & am slowly popping them into the shop.
~The Bronze Age~
...she wore her jewels to bed believing they
would ward off her nightmares of poverty.


~Upsy Daisy~
...when I grow up...
Vintage bracelet with collaged locket.
More pics of her on Flikr right here.

Did you notice my new Twitter feed bar over on the right? Follow me & keep up to date on my exciting life!
....{blink blink}
....{blink blink}
Ahahahahahahhhh....{ROFL} ok, got that out of my system! Follow me & my dull crafty life & you'll stay up to date on the latest & greatest as well as sale & giveaway alerts. Which reminds me, The Mother's Day Earring giveaway is still going on through Mother's day. Buy any necklace & receive a coordinating pair of earrings free!


TTFN,
Jo


1 comment:

Kate said...

heh heh, you said "barfy".