Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Weight of Love

Can you feel it?????
Her love shone through
...casting it's warm fiery glow on everything she touched
...weighting it down with it's warmth.

Repurposed bits of treasures with the most
fabulous ribbony link chain!
It's up for grabs right here!

Does this make up for the fish face pic from yesterday!?! :)

Also, I managed to list quite a few treasures over in the shop for your vintage supply needs. Head on over there quick because they're gett'n snatched up pretty fast !

Have you birds been busy this week?? I started work on a bridal custom order that I am soo excited about (unfortunately not my own...hahaha)! Also I think it is fantastic that there is still snow on the ground outside my place & yet it was warm enough for me to bust out the flip flops this afternoon! I should have taken a pic of my flips in the snow ;)

Much love,
Johanna


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like your new finds have already been put to good use.

just wanted to let you know that i tagged you. you can find out more on my blog if you want to join in.

Kate said...

Simply gorge, as usual.

Good Girls Studio said...

merci mon amis