Friday, March 13, 2009

The Proposal

...He wooed her with a song
...picked her flowers
...begged her as he got down on one knee
..."Will you marry me?"
...he pleaded
...Her eyes met his with a "yes"

This one's a doozy ! Definitely not for the shy gal :)
Available right here for you accessorizing pleasure!

~Plumage~
...he was always such a show off,
strutting around showing off his fine feathers for the ladies

The latest floral creations available right here.

~Windmill~

Tiny windmills for those breezy spring days!

**************************

Just when I was beginning to enjoy the sunny spring days...whammo with the cold front & rain! It is quite dreary out & I can't get that terrible Milli Vanilli song "Blame It On The Rain" out of my head!


{Secret: I saw them in concert (don't judge) ...Spandex shorts paired with blazers (sans shirts) paired with high tops + lip synching = free concert. I can't remember who I saw them with or who opened for them but then again it was the late '80's/early '90's }
Hilarious!

Have a fabo weekend my feathered friends!
Smooches,
Johanna




1 comment:

Kate said...

Heh heh heh. I never saw them but you bet your butt I saw NKOTB many, many times.