Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Vintage Venue

I'm switching things up over in my second Etsy shop. It is currently Relinquished located at somegirlshorde.etsy.com but (insert drum roll here) it is being transformed back to it's original purpose of destash shop... Except now it will also have vintage bits & baubles & treasures. I've been treasure hunting & have scored big time. Instead of hording I'm going to share the wealth (aren't you lucky!?!) & list some it for sale. No need to scamper over there yet because I haven't any pictures yet. Here's a peak at what you will find....

It is chock full of etched letters! You can check out a better preview in my new blog banner. You like? I'm trying to decide if I should sell them as more of a grab bag or let people pick which letters they want. I think that may be a pain in the booty though!?!

*********************

In other news, I've been working on a commissioned necklace & whipped this up as well...what do you birds think???

How about a close up!
It shall be in the shop later today.

I have a pounding headache ...entirely too much coffee this morning while hanging out with Karen & forgot to eat breakfast! Ooops! Oh well, it was worth it, she is most fun to pal around with & is quite the inspiration!

Have a lovely afternoon...
Tootles,
Johanna

No comments: