Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaack

Actually, I've been back, but have scrambling to get work done for the upcoming holidays. A few boring pics of the party (the paparazzi ones are being emailed to me once they finish getting edited) & some newly photographed goodies to share. Let's share shall we....


~Falling Down~
Vintage 1960's Repurposed Brooch Necklace


&&&&&&

Cuff Land
...wherein vintage brooches & trim find new life



I had a great trip! Hung out with some old friends & met a lot of new ones. While it wasn't the most profitable thing I've done, the networking & marketing is already paying off! Hits to my website have been doubled (yesterday quadrupled!...thanks P) & I have commissioned orders in the works! Yippeee! The next few weeks will be a little bit nuts with upcoming trunk shows & markets...I'm excited & working my creative juices 'till they dry up :) There's already a ton of new goodies here & here!

Did you birdlings have a relaxing weekend??? I know this bird has some awesome news to share! (Could mean lots of business for both of us!) Anyone else???

3 comments:

Good Girls Studio said...

why is that my dear?

Kate said...

NO mention whatsoever about Troy on that show. It built up a tremendous amount of hype around here, but with no follow through. Big time bummer!

Good Girls Studio said...

that's suckish! Sorry!