Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beginner Readers...Fairy Tale Necklaces

~Book Mobile No2.~

...remember when the library basically came to you? No? Me either...I wasn't alive yet, but can you imagine how exciting it must have been!...a beat up old bus, hiccuping along the dirt road. Shimmying to a stop at your doorstep, the doors are thrown back to reveal a lifetime of adventure, romance, mystery...your hearts desires, delivered to you!


..a snippet of the Frog Prince Fairy Tale inside!


****And a Fairy Tale Necklace fit for a Princess!****



~Mirror Mirror On The Wall~
Who is the fairest of the mall!?!

This is actually a very long necklace (you can't tell from the pic) & slips over your head.


I've been busy with my head buried in romantic fairy tales ;) Lots of new goodies to add to the shop when I get back in town next week(that is if I don't sell all the loot in Tampa!)!
I'll see you birds back here on Mon. I'm hoping to have some fun pics to show off from the Trunk Shows!

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week!?!
Where did this year go!?!

No comments: