Thursday, July 3, 2008

Phew

What a week....
Market last weekend wiped out most of the shop & new goodies...yippeee
Computer not working so I can't update my scantilly clad shop...sigh
Dad had hip replacement surgery...yikes
Mom had a car accident & is seeing stars...ummmm
Strep & scarlet fever for the boy & I starting to clear up...hmmmm
Phone & internet service keeps going out...grrrrrr

Sheesh!
Seriously ....it's almost humorous! Can't wait to see what this weekend brings!


*********
Sending you cheeky monkees Fun Fireworks & a safe Fourth of July! I'm hoping for an uneventful weekend w/some peaceful sparklers & some chill time w/a few friends.
*********

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow, woman! I don't envy you. Hope you're getting some R&R in now. Congrats on the sales!!!

Good Girls Studio said...

Not too much excitement ..although some sparklers did explode in my moms kitchen & burn her floor right up! :P