Sunday, January 6, 2008

Phew

***sooo tired....can hardly type....shop update almost done****


Still missing from the shop


& this too...plus a few other tidbits but I might have to call it a day!

Did you cheeky monkees have a lovely weekend?
I had a long overdue visit w/my aunt Carmen & uncle Lou who live in NY. & came in town for the weekend ....sold a few goodies from the shop (& some that never made it into the shop!)...hung out w/my sis & the kids ...& even (yikes) went to the mall! Tyler must have had some fun this weekend too as he's now passed out on the couch clutching a jump rope...hilarious! (d*mn I wish the batteries hadn't died in my camera when I was updating the shop!)
Have a great week!
**Smooches**
Jo

2 comments:

eb said...

what fun treasures here - xox - eb.

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Ooo, your creations are wonderful!!!! Why are shop updates so exhausting? They make me panic... hahaaa ;)