Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Love A Good Update!



******Coming soon to Etsy near you******
Holy cow I am soooo stink'n excited! Not only is my computer finally up & running again (were you feeling abandoned???) but it is new & improved & (drum roll please...) there will be a ginormous (gigantic & enormous!) shop update!


I've been soldering away on this new line of whimsical wonderfullness! You'll see lots of color variations & different shapes....all hand forged &
aged to a wonderful vintage patina....yum!



mmmmm.....turquoise & lemony yellow. Very cheery to brighten up your winter blahs!

I'd love some feedback on the sneak preview! & also ...I'm trying to come up w/a name for the new line....suggestions welcomed :)

Hope you cheeky monkees had a fun filled New Years! I was in bed by 10! (I'm such a party animal!)

The little shopling will be updated this weekend ! Check it out Sunday afternoon!

***smooch***

No comments: