Monday, November 12, 2007

Galatea Fashion Show

Galatea had a fabulous fashion show Sat. night at Flanders Art Gallery.
The backdrop of Scott Uptons abstract paintings enhanced the beauty of the great indie clothing & accessories that were featured. Notice anything familiar about the jewelry??? Yes indeed,
Good Girls Studio's very first fashion show!


Not Your Momma's Pearls Necklace!


As yet unnamed assymetrical pearl necklace!

& last but not least my Enchanted Rose earrings!

It was soo much fun & I met some many amazingly talented designers! (love me some Linda Simpson ...whose website I can't find???)... On another note I had nightmares the night before the show that my jewelry was falling apart while the models were going down the runway! Guess I had some pre-show jitters ;) Thank you to everyone who came down to support the local artists! Hope all you cheeky monkees had a lovely weekend :)

No comments: