Friday, October 19, 2007

Pretties in Pinks

...& yellows & minty greens ! I told my niece awhile ago (which probably was more like last year some time!) that I would make her some headbands w/the ribbon flowers we made together....& here they finally are.....

Soo cute I had to keep a few for myself for when I'm feeling particularly girly & 12 !

& of course My nephew had to try them on when I dropped them off since his sis wasn't home from school yet :) Shhhh don't tell !

In other crafty news I've slowly been updating the shop for the upcoming holidays (& show case spot Sat.). I've been having sooo much fun comingup with the names & stories for the new lovelies...pop by the shop & let me know what you think. Hope you cheekies have a relaxing weekend (can you believe it's Friday already?!)....smooches, J

No comments: