Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ooh La La

I'm not so sure why I get so impressed w/myself whenever I actually sit down & design new pieces???After I finish a piece I think "wow..look what I did...I bet I couldn't do it again!" & then surprise ....newbies for the shop :) Here's a peek...


this one is the cousin of "not your mothers pearls"....maybe her name is "nacho mommas pearls" ...snicker snicker




...well my cheeky monkees I'm not sure when you'll be able to get your paws on this new gem...I finished up a commissioned piece & am delivering it in the morning...& I feel like if I don't keep creating "it"(it being my ability to make things that actually aren't craptastic!) will disappear!

I'd love some feedback on the newbie...just be gentle ;) I'm a sensitive good girl (adjusting halo) but have bad girl on back order !

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget