Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Friday...

Happy Friday my friends. Thought I'd share a few pics of some earrings I've been working on this week. Haven't gotten much accomplished as I've been helping my sister out the with the kids. Also, I hurt my wrist...it's actually in a brace as I type this...very difficult indeed! I suspect that I won't be able to make too many goodies with all my new vintage trinkets untill it heals :( Anywhoo...here are some future shop goodies. The pics didn't come out well, it was rainy today so I 'll take more pics tomorrow before I post them in the shop.

This pic is the best of the bad ones :( You can't see the detail on the vintage brass ...flowers & vines...

Yummy vintage "vases" ...too bad you can't see the gold flecks on them :(

Ahhhh...at last, one good pic! More "blueberries".... well cheeky monkees, guess I have some photography in store for me this weekend ;) Hope you all have a good one !

No comments: