Monday, October 7, 2013

Make a Statement

Statement necklaces are huge right now! 
(pun intended...lol)

My sis in law asked me to make her a blinged out
statement& this is what we came up with ...
Whatcha think?


There a few in the shop right now that are on
the smaller scale...

Like this...


~Golden~ ...she could do no wrong
(available here)

&

~Incognito~...she never was big on subtlety 
(available here

I've also been working on this piece of decadence...

~Decadence~...more is better
(coming soon to the shop

Want to make your very own statement??
Email me & I can custom create one just for you!
(goodgirls_studio@yahoo.com) 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this blog site through my friends and when I searched this really there were informative articles at the place. Niv's Bling

Unknown said...


Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
Cigarette traders

blogger said...

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article
Rock Hill SC Used Cars

Anonymous said...

quality booklet printing
Zest Booklet Printing in United Kingdom comes with a variety of booklet options including wire bound, perfect book bound and saddle stitched. Choose the best option that works for your particular needs