Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hand to Hand

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!

My family flew down to Tampa to spend it with my brother & sister in law. We celebrated by giving thanks the old fashioned way....shooting guns at the gun range...lol! My first time ever...I was terrified! I suppose this year is about overcoming my fears so it was very freeing (in a #terrifiyingadrenalinepumping sort of way!)!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
My first market of the holiday season is this Sunday!
If you're in the Greensboro area come on out & see me! 
Dec 4th from 12-6

Mention this blog post & receive a free vintage bookmark :)



Oh & before I forget...thanks for the entries to my blog contest! The winners are The Real Mia & AlexKeller!  Congrats & please email me at goodgirls_studo.com to claim your prize! (Alex, yours already was sent out) *muah*

1 comment:

alexkeller said...

thanks - i received it the other day and LOVE the necklace - mwah back at ya :)