Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Procrastination Station

Hello my lovelies! What have you been up to this week?? I've been locked away in the studio trying to get ready for the holiday season but I've found a new way to procrastinate... Pinterest ... I keep finding soo many fun things I'm inspired to make, cook & buy!!  ( If you want to hit me up over there click here) Facebook is a close second time waster for me but I'm addicted! While stalking *cough* perusing  FB I came across a photoshoot & one of the models was wearing one my Pearls of Wisdom necklaces!

Sassypants Hathir!
Turns out a dear sweet model/photographer friend was in a photoshoot for  Marie Cordella's clothing line (love love love her!!) & she wore the necklace of mine that she owned & it ended up making it front & center in the shoot! The Photographer Jason Daile was kind enough to let me have the photo! If you check out his website you can see another shot she made it into :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other fun news (I know my procrastination methods are soo newsworthy...lol)
the new website is sooo close to being finished! {squeal}!!

Should be up & running by this weekend, just a few more tweaks & hopefully some more jewelry to put on there ... if I can just stay on task ;)

What are your favorite ways to procrastinate??

1 comment:

alexkeller said...

i didn't know you were working on a site - very cool :) can't wait to see!