Saturday, October 22, 2011

Go'n On a Treasure Hunt

I love treasure hunting!!!
My $3 score!!!

Especially when my mom tags along!! :)

Thee Good Girls & her proud momma ;)

 She is such a good picker! 

Look at all this loot!
Treasure!!
Antique belt buckle!
Itty Bitty fabric screw back earrings {swoon}


My favorite!! 
I may have to keep this for myself!

I may have to wear the mask for Halloween! Hmmm....what should I be? A dead girl from a Masquerade Ball? Sounds kinda like the plot to a CSI episode...lol ;)

Sparkling baubles! Antique shoe clips & buckles... LOVE!!!
The Mister is going as a Zombie with his face peeling off {blech}
& The Boy wants to be a vampire again but I think he may change his mind when we actually go to the Party Store to get his last minute costume... have I ever told you how much I hate being scared!?! Those stores creep me out!

What are you birds going to be for Halloween?


Ps: If you are scrolling through the bloggy blog & wondering what all the big ?s are...well...I lost a few years of blog pics when I accidentally deleted a Picasso Album :( I threw up in my mouth when I found out! I felt like I lost my identity & it was time to kill the past hence the lack of blogging for the past few months! But it's time to move on so I'm back :) Plus I cut my hrs way back at the part time gig so I'm BACK :) & if you happen to know how to rescue a Picasso Album that got deleted please let me know! *muah*

2 comments:

alexkeller said...

i was just wondering about you the other day .... good to see you're still busy!
xo

Lilith said...

Love that mask! Gorgeous accessories
xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

There was an error in this gadget