Monday, November 1, 2010

Tricks But Mostly Treats

A post wherein the Good Girl juggles
2 jobs, a holiday, a spooky Vampire & finally has time to blog!


First...the treats!

~Envy~
{available here}

I had thee most productive Saturday! Spending the whole day in the studio is leading up to a huge shop update! I've slowly been popping these pretties in the shop...

~Key to My Heart, the anti-backstabber~
{available here}

as of yet to be named & coming soon...

~Leaving on a Jet Plane~
{available here}

~Web of Lies No5~
{available here}

Lots more to come ( I popped some earrings in there too!) but the trick part of this whole game of life is balancing work & play...namely The Boy!! We managed to sneak in a trip to a Halloween party & a bit of Trick or Treating in this weekend :) The first party I ended up going as The Boys victim & I dressed up as Thee Good Girl for Halloween (mostly because I was too tired to redo all my face paint after the day of jewelry making!)!

~My Spoooky Vampire ~

So sad I didn't get a pic of me dressed up :( Hopefully I'll get some from someone at the party.

Did you birds enjoy your Holiday weekend?
Are you loaded up on candy yet?? My butt is getting bigger just looking at all our loot...LOL!

Hope you have a great week!

5 comments:

Huzzah! Vintage said...

"envy" is right! gorgeous.

Emily Claire said...

That first necklace is one of my favorites that you have made! The Boy looks quite frightening in his costume! I hope you guys enjoyed your Halloween! :)

Saving Capulet said...

oh wow, these are stunning~! i love every piece, can't see to pick a fave!

alexkeller said...

and i thought i was going to be busy!

Oh, My Darling said...

The "Envy" necklace is so amazing!