Sunday, July 25, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

PHewwwwww!

What a whirlwind of a weekend!

How about a recap in pictures!?!


More baubles for the upcoming Tampa trip

& more

& more


The Fashion Show is a go!!

{insert cute pic of The Boy ;)}
There was a bball game but the power kept going out so no pics of my boy on the court!

There was an impromptu photo shoot with THIS lovely lady shooting & my ever so lovely Sam modeling! You might remember her from modeling for me for ReDress :)

Can't wait to show you the pics once they are back from the photographer!
They are caliente' H O T
hot*hot*hot
(if I do say so myself ;) haha)


& last but not least,
there was a Tea Party for my niece!


Yummy!

~Ms. Penny Whistle & Countessa Pearl~
(we always give ourselves fancy pants names for our parties!)

A fashion show at this ladies gorgeous Victorian home is in the works!

Lots of jewelry to be made this week & I don't think there will be time for it get in the shop :(
Hit me up on my email if you're interested in of these pieces before I leave (tentatively Thurs. Night).

& also, if you're interested in a meet-up in Tampa let me know!

I'll try to pop back in here before I take off!

What do you birds have planned for this week??
Do share!


13 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow...
The pieces are fabulous.

Do Ms. P.W and Countessa P. happen to speak with accents during the whole of the party? I can totally hear you... :) (love that crochet table cloth)

Lots of luck at the show!
xo
Andrea

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ummmmmm, doth my eyes deceive me??? Did I just read TAMPA TRIP???

Carrie said...

i love you necklace in the first picture! mmm, chocolate covered strawberrie. yumm!

can't wait to see you photos:D

http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

Fairyfiligree said...

Love those statement necklaces - definite conversation starters - I never believed a necklace could break the ice until I wore a stunner round my neck and couldn't stop people from complimenting and asking questions.....

Good Girls Studio said...

@Andrea: oh you know we did! Our English gentile turned into a southern belle, we can only keep it up for so long before we start laughing :)

@Kristin: :) I smell a meet up!

@Carrie: thank you my dear & those berries were delish indeed!

@Fairy: always make a statement ;)

The Noisy Plume said...

HOLY CROW!!!!!

NEW NECKLACE = YUMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh, My Darling said...

That first necklace is exceptionally stunning.

Kate said...

I can't believe I missed out on the tea party!

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

gosh, those are some gorgeous pieces. I just know I'm gonna have to have one soon! :)

Sybil said...

seems like an eventful weekend indeed!! love the necklaces! gorgeous! :D

Animated Confessions

Amy / Handmade Evolution said...

congrats re: the fashion show!! looking forward to seeing images from the event :)

icandy... said...

wonderful post, my sweet good girl! ;)
you have been busy making, showing and sharing!
love it all!
oxoxox

Unknown said...

fabulous - thanks for sharing x