Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When I Grow Up...

Happy Tuesday my lovelies! I'm feeling very lethargic this week, I think it may have something to do with trying to keep up with my Niece this weekend ;)

Highlights from our Girls Night:
I {heart} her!!


mmm...blueberry banana muffins! I'd share the recipe but I can't follow directions very well & combined about 3 different recipes depending on what ingredients I had on hand & then kept adding dashes of uncalled for spices ;) They were delish!!

We played Dress Up for hours!!

{gasp}

Sit'n pretty :)

There were no less than 4 wardrobe changes!!

I want to be her when/if I grow up :)

There will be
#bigsobbingIcant'catchmybreathtears
when she leaves next month :(

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~
Thus far this week I've :

No1.Updated the shop...

~Guardian Angel~

~Man Crazy~

~Time Flies~

No2.Completed a custom order for a dear friend from High School! It is filled with tacky wonderment, her take on my Backstabber series :)


No3. Whipped up some tofu w/green curry & eaten my body weight in it{yum}!

No4. Hung out with 2 of my favorite designers (here & here)

No5.Read another book.

No6. Procrastinated making more baubles :)

Back to work....

Are you birds getting much accomplished in this heat??



6 comments:

v [ hobovogue ] said...

looks delicious (the muffins!) love the quirky little photos of odds and ends after the wardrobe changes (also amazing :P)

sounds like girls night was a success! :)
<33 [v] hobovogue

alexkeller said...

actually getting a lot done on the vintage front this week. i just don't go outside :) and since i have boxes of goodies to photograph and list, it's working out quite well!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

what great items!

Daisy Dayz Home

CrowNology said...

Oh my GOSH!

It looks like so much FUN!
I wish I were there too...
If I could do this much whilst in the rut I wouldn't be so anxious!
Your creations are so sweet...Your muffins sound like your jewels!
xo J.
Andrea

kirstyb said...

looks like you've been having a great time xxx

Emily-Claire said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! She will definitely have these memories to cherish forever. You are such an awesome aunt!

There was an error in this gadget