Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Crush

Can you believe it's almost Fall! I love the fall, cool breezes, the leaves changing color, hot chocolate & snuggling by the fire ...dreaming about yummy Anthro sweaters :)

{dreaming about Anthro skirts}

Totally swooning over their fall catalog right now!

I think this should have been in there : )

{Golden fall colors}
{Even better on a Forest Sprite!}
She would have fit right in don't you agree!?! :)

***********************
Holy smokes these next few weeks are busy!
Photo shoot for the Rock & Shop tomorrow,
Friday night : pre-holiday home trunk show,
Saturday AM {crack of dawn} garage sale
with my parents to get rid of junk before the move ,
Saturday PM brand new market called the Buyers Club

Free blow outs, mini mani's ,drinks & aps while shopping local designers! I'm super excited about this!

Sunday I have a wholesale meeting. & the next weekend is the Rock & Shop fashion show & market! Followed by (hopefully) moving the next weekend & Tylers birthday! After that a few weeks breather to unpack & make some more goodies to show you! Oh yeah, I still haven't found a place to live yet! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

If anyone wants to make me feel better they could get me this :) It would go quite nice in the house I have yet to find ; )

Do you birds have any big plans coming up for fall? Id' really like to find the time to go a farm & pick a pumpkin with the boy. We'll see if that happens !

Hope you're having a lovely day!
Smooches,
Jo

1 comment:

Rosy Revolver said...

My anthro catalog came in the mail yesterday . . . I totally put off working to pour through it two or three times. I LOVE that skirt!!!!! Hope all is well Ms. Jo!
A hug from The Quay!