Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Proposal


The Proposal got a little front page love'n recently on Etsy!



*****************
The boy started 2cd grade Wedn!
It's official, I'm old ; )
A little Back To School love from the boy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much else for show & tell today my birds.

Except...
I do have a Proposal for you!
What do you think if I did a call for vintage jewelry & in return I would make something for you with some of it?? Did that make sense ? You gift me old "junk" jewelry, I make you something pretty & then keep the rest to revamp. Would you be interested in this?? If so, drop me a line & we'll work something out!

Over & out girlscout,
Jo

6 comments:

SewSweetStitches said...

Yes! I'd LOVE to do this! I have a bagful but I don't have 1000th of the creativity you do!

Rosy Revolver said...

BRILLIANT idea. Talk about trash-to-treasure!! That would be so fun to watch in progress, like if you posted pics of the "junk" that comes in before you altered it into something amazing. Oh, I'm getting all goosebumpified just thinking about it!!!

stephy said...

I love your stuff.
And my little boy is about to start 2nd grade too! AUGH!

Good Girls Studio said...

Thanks ladies :)

Miss SewSweet, I'm sending you a message about a swap!
JJ, big plans to blog the whole experiment!
Stephy, they grow up soo fast don't they!

Amy said...

Oh, I know what you mean..my little girl is just about to start 4th grade in a few days. So I'm officially older than you. :)

Nice blog, btw!

Allisunny S. said...

Your pieces are just getting so detailed, nuanced and amazing. So exciting!! Your little man looks quite grown up :)