Friday, July 31, 2009

Recessionista

~For the Recessionista~

Innocence has begun to enter the Good Girls Boutique!
5 girls have made an appearance but
there's a few more gals who are a bit shy & need some coaxing out ...
I caught a few sneaky shots of them ...
~Claudia~

~Ashley~

~Erika~

You can see lots more photos uploaded on Flickr right here!
While you're at it, add me as a contact so we can keep up with each other!

In honor of my new designs I'm offering Free US Shipping on the entire collection!

**************
I've still been at work on some Keys to the Kingdom
....the latest lariat....

I believe her name is Lucky in Love but I'm not sure.
She'll be in the shop soon'ish :)

(doesn't it look like a clover?)

alright my birdlings
...I'm off a yummy lunch with my friend Claudia
(the inspiration behind that first necklace up there!)


have a lovely Friday!
Tootles,
Jo

No comments: