Friday, June 19, 2009

To Market To Market I Go

I think I'm ready for the Rock & Shop Market tomorrow . I had to come up with a new display since I'll be sharing a table so I needed to get vertical. Finished it up last night! Wanna see...





Corner shelf: Goodwill $7
Paint: free {absconded from my mom}
Vintage wooden spools: free {gift from my craftiest Janie}
New display for the R & S Market: pricele$$ :)

******************************

Sneak peek @ the bracelets I made for the show:
~On My Honor~
{vintage Girl Scout brooch}

~Secret Society~
{vintage Masonic brooch}

~Pay it Forward~
{vintage Veterans of Foreign War Auxiliary brooch}

************************

I also am previewing a necklace from my new
Couture Collection Saturday:)
Here's your sneak peek...
(You'll have to come out & see her in person for the full effect!)

More information & the launch for the new line is coming
soon but I just couldn't keep it to myself anymore!
(stay tuned next week for the launch date!)

Wish me luck tomorrow & have a great weekend!
Smooches,
Johanna

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Hi I just saw you on Twitter, I think you are one of my followers, I will follow you also. TTFN