Thursday, February 26, 2009

Still Life

...a study of floraly goodness

~no name yet~
(any ideas??)

I {heart} the sterling apple toggle!
Vintage beads & flowers galore.
~Again with the nameless necklaces~
(you are seeing my favorite color combos
from this post right!?!)

I have a wholesale appointment this afternoon & if she doesn't snatch them up then these babes will probably make it into the shop tonight. Unless she wants them (not so subtle hint : ) ??)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you dears having a lovely week? Can you believe it's Thursday already!?!I've been up to my elbows in manly jobs thus far this week & you'll be happy to know that I even put on my big girl panties & put coolant in my car all by my own self! (with the help of 2 phone calls & the internet!) Yes you're all so proud I know ; )

XOXOX,
The goodest girl ; )

No comments: