Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birds Are Beautiful

Birds are beautiful & even more so are unexpected belated bday gifts from BirdsAreBeautiful.com!
Thank you Kate! You blew me away with not only the gifts but the lovely card as well! But, you got it wrong...you are the great one, not I!
~~~~~
New spring jewelry is beautiful too (if I do say so myself)!
May I toot my own horn???


{toot toot}


I had the most productive day today!
Laundry(3 loads): check!
Dishes(1 load) : check!
New Jewelry(big load!): check!
Figure out new camera: check!
all before I picked the boy up from school!
Took him to the Dr (ear infection, poor kiddo)
& came home to gifts on my porch!
Dinner & games at a friends & I am ready for bed!

~~~~
I remain : grateful & tickled at the generosity of others!

PS:
Kate is the best boyfriend a single gal could wish for! ;)



1 comment:

Kate said...

Awww, you made me blush.