Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ancient Of Days

~Ancient of Days~
...look familiar?? They were a pair of earrings made from my 2 favorite antique buttons!
Turns out they were just too heavy as earrings so I made them into necklaces which look great paired up together....


The longer necklace has a Christ Stone hanging above it.

See the cross !?! It's a natural stone
...not sure what it's real name is?

&&&

The Christmas tree is up! & Decorated !
Courtesy of my good friend Adam (thanks again A!)

...& that would be 1 boy minus 1 tooth + 1 hat :)
All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!
(he's actually only missing 1 tooth but the other is loose,
let's hope it does NOT fall out soon! The Tooth Fairy is broke !)

***REMINDER***
I extended the free shipping through Friday
Remember though, it's only in the Etsy shop!

Thanks to all the birds that have taken advantage of the deals!

No comments: