Saturday, November 1, 2008

More is More...Storytellers Continues

~Backstabber~
... best of friends
...until you told everyone my secrets.

Vintage Pocket Knife Necklace
with sparkly crystal charms.


~Time Stood Still~
...he held her hand for the last time
...as he kissed her cheek good bye,
she knew in her heart she would never see him again.

Vintage Watch Face Necklace
with brass chain and fringe.

...& more to come!

*******************************************

Did you birds dress up last night? The boy went as a ghost
(or as I preferred to call him "the Holy Spirit"!)
& I was the fairest fairy.

What's that you say??? You don't see a picture of me??
That is probably do to the fact that I had sooo much glitter
on my face that I look like an oil slick in the pics!

::Yikes!!:: & ::Double Yikes::

.....ok ,ok, I hear you complaining!
I guess if Miss Kate can post pics of herself
dressed up I can show you one of me.
Please don't be frightened by the weird camera angle!

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm hesitant to post my pictures, but seeing as how you were brave, I'll post mine too...but not until after the election.