Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School & Other Adventures

The short man/snuggler started 1st grade today!
You know what that means don't ya!?!
Yep, I'm getting old!
& also have lots 'o free time to update the shop...yipppeeee!

~~~subdued excitement~~~
He was very stoked (for lack of a better word) about starting school!
I on the other hand got to spend 45 minutes (Seriously not exaggerating !!)
in the carpool line (aka drive of doom) waiting to inch my way up to pick him up!
My cell phone bill is going to get foreseeably (is that a word?) larger unless I
remember to pack a book & camping supplies :)

~~~while the mouse is away~~~

...mommy got some work done!

***Happy Monday my cheeky birds***


Whatcha think of the new banner????

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hooray for back to school! My nephew asked my sister what Labor Day was. She told him it was a holiday for moms and dads because it meant that kids had to go back to school. I don't think he liked that answer, but I thought it was pretty funny.

I know if I was someone's mom I'd be doing a little dance right about now.