Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Warrior Training

Guess who got his yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do on Sat.....one hint
....it wasn't me!

***Down Block***

***Action shot***

*** high block**

He was soo excited to move up! As a "congratulations" we went to Target & bought some toys, ate at The Christian Chicken, went bowling & played those terrible wanna be (I miss that "word"!) Chuck E Cheese games at the bowling ally! Whew! I certainly needed a nap after that day 'o fun!

I did actually manage to whip up a few pretties this weekend but haven't been able to photograph them yet. ...I know, the suspense is killing you cheeky monkees! No worries, with the time change (which I am SOOO against ! Whoever invented that needs to be locked up! I don't remember being asked if I wanted to switch up the time & lose an hour of sleep...bastards...where was I???) oh yes, time change = light out later so I might be able to manage some pics tomorrow! yippeee...feel the excitement here people!


& also.........
My boy can kick your boys butt ;) hehehee
Warrior Training pays off !


1 comment:

Kate said...

So cool! Congrats! I'm totally against DST too, except for in autumn when that extra hour of sleep just feels too good for words.

There was an error in this gadget