Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kiss'n Cuzins

Okay..so not exactly kissing (thank you Lord!) but two very well behaved cousins today! Tyler & I picked up my niece Lexi for a day of pumpkin painting & picnicking at the park....

............................................................. hard at work ................................................................
******************* my contribution :) Yes, I'm very proud ********************
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> goof'n around! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ********************* Taa Daaah! The finished result! ***********************
My boy posing on the rocks where we ate our lunch...the weather was perfect, cool & breezy!


Feeding the ducks....did you know that ducks like white corn Tostito chips ??? :)
The long walk home !

Just kidding :) This is the long walk back to our picnic because of course the second we set up to eat Tyler had to go potty (right this very instance mom!) & instead of taking the trail back to the restrooms we took a short cut...straight up hill....thought I was having a heart attack... Tyler & Lexi were even out of breath which made me feel a little better about my lack of athleticism but really...who am I kidding??! Must ...get ...in ...shape....maybe next week ;)

Have a great weekend...& get your buns outdoors to enjoy this beautiful fall weather we are having!

No comments: